Are you starting to think it might be time for a few changes around your blog? Fear not, here are my top ten favourite, and more importantly, free, downloadable fonts:
1. ‘Betta’ is so simple, and would look great if you are after a bit of understatement.
2. ‘Budmo Jiggler': I love this because it is so fun! Put your blog up in lights! I think this would look great on a ‘What’s On’ or ‘entertainment’ blog.
3. ‘Doris Girls’ is quirky, but bold, so great for headers.
4. ‘Ethnocentric’ would make an attention grabbing title or logo for any sports, travel, or men’s lifestyle blog. Punchy and graphic!
5. ‘Gist Light’ is arty, but no-nonsense. The straight inflections, plus rounded ‘g’s, ‘b’s, and ‘c’s make it clear to read too.
6. ‘Levitee’ reminds me of macaroons and blossoms. It would look very pretty on your beauty, wedding, or craft blog.
7. I love the playful circles of ‘Malache Crunch’. It will make any blog stand out, is clear to read, but also fun! That’s what blogging is all about!
8. I love the ‘Ostrich’ family, so make sure you check them all out. ‘Ostrich Sans Round’ is a simple but effective font.
9. ‘Sail’ is pretty, pretty, pretty! I could imagine this being popular on fashion, lifestyle, and wedding blogs.
10. Last, but not least, ‘Savu’. A personal favourite of mine, it looks like your best marker pen work. Easy to read and easy on the eye for titles and headers.
So there you have it! All these fonts you can download from Fonts.com. There are loads of other free fonts you can download online, so do a bit of research and find the perfect font for you!
I hope you liked my font selections. Do you have any favourites or any suggestions for the bloggers on the Blogger’s Lounge? Comments are always welcome!